Monday, October 6, 2014

Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadows & Lippie Stix Haul & Swatches

I'm already a huge fan of Colourpop's Super Shock eyeshadows. So when I saw their fall collection, I knew I had to grab some!  In a nutshell, they're all amazing, once again! Gorgeous pigmentation, beautiful dimension, and fantastic wear time!

I grabbed 6 shadows this time, along with 3 of their new Lippie Stix.

Top row, left to right: So Quiche, Game Face, Bandit
Bottom row, left to right: Mooning, Mittens, Bae

Left to right:So Quiche, Game Face, Bandit

Left to right: Mooning, Mittens, Bae

The Lippie Stix are nice, but I'm not as in love with them as I am with the eyeshadows. They're matte and very pigmented. They just tug a bit and can tend to be a little drying. I do like them, but I'm not head over heels in love with them. 

Left to right: Button, LBB, Leather

Left to right: Button, LBB, Leather

Do you own any Colourpop products? Which ones are your favorites?

3 comments:

  1. These eye shadows look really nice! Perfect for fall, love the colors you chose. I will have to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dying to get some of these!! I need to make an order asap! Every time I go on their site though, I can never decide which ones to get! I want them all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these shadows!! :) x

    Annie | www.drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete